Friday, March 2, 2012

Round 2

I was browsing thebump.com as I usually do (this pregnancy & the first one) and I came across someones signature that included a link to their blog. I have always been interested in doing one of these, but never done the research or taken the time. Well now that I'm pregnant with number two, I wanted to start one for this baby. I felt the need to get first child caught up and her have the same tribute posted for all to see for her. After all, she is our first and the light of our lives! So, I started on hers earlier this afternoon and decided to do one picture per month of her life and include some highlights and things I remember about those times in her life. I caught myself up to the photoshoot I had outside with her today, so I feel better about starting one for second child. I also plan to continue to keep hers going as she is still just nearly three and about to be a big sister. She has many more milestones worth noting and sharing with family and friends.
We found out we were pregnant with you on October 19th, 2011. We decided your name was going to be Henley whether you were a boy or a girl. This is a picture of your first ultrasound on 11/11/11. The Dr's office confirmed your heartbeat and we were released to go to the official OB. We chose St. Vincent's, as we were familiar with it and happy with our experience with your older sister.

This was your second ultrasound on 11/29/11. You can see your little leg and arm buds and where your eyes were.


By 12/28/11, you were looking more "human."


No comments:

Post a Comment