Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bathroom fun

You sure do love bath time, changing the bath water color (with color tabs), and looking at yourself in the mirror. But recently, you've found new activities in the bathroom. About two weeks ago (March 9th to be exact), you decided to have some fun time while I was drying my hair in another room. You went into the bathroom and shut the door. I finished drying my hair, walked around to find out what you were up to and I saw that the bathroom door was shut. In my head, I heard "dun dun dun" but wasn't sure to what extent it would be. I slowly opened the door to find you standing on your potty, shampoo bottle in hands upside down, & pouring on the floor. This image seemed to be straight out of a comedy and I stood in shock and awe at the cuteness of it all...but I know somewhere in my mind, I was pissed at how I was the one that was going to have to clean this up. I slowly looked around the bathroom to find that not only was the shampoo on the floor in front of you, but it was on the counter, on the side of the tub, in my makeup bag (that was the worst part of the clean up), and in your hair! Needless to say, it was bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment