Saturday, May 19, 2012

You may not understand at first, but you will eventually

There have been a couple of times where Jayden will ask me to sing and one of the titles to "her songs" is "Miss Mary." The first time she said this, I thought "Miss Mary Mack..." but then realized she more than likely doesn't know that one and not to mention I said that and she said, "NO! Miss Mary!" So I just turned up the radio and told her that I'm sorry and I didn't know that one. What else can you do? I asked her to sing it, but she insisted that I sing it lol. Well, the other night I decided I wanted to listen to some of my music on my headphones at the computer. Jayden was playing with mama Heidi and saw that I had my headphones on. In her typical manner, she will ask to have one of mine and listen to the song too. I gave it to her and at the time it was playing something she wasn't familiar with. A moment later when I no longer had the bud in my ear because she walked too far away, she said, "It's Miss Mary!" Heidi asked her who it was and she said, "GaGa." I put the bud to my ear and it was "Marry the Night." I said, "Oh my gosh! You're right Jayden, it is GaGa!" I was so proud of her. My little musical genius lol. We all shared the headphones and laughter while singing "ma-ma-ma-marry the night!" Good times. I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment