Wednesday, May 30, 2012

35 weeks and 3 days

Well Henley, I went in for my appointment today and you are getting closer to making your entrance into this world. Today I am 3cm along and I'm now told to take it "very easy if I want to make it to your sisters birthday party this Saturday." While I'm so excited knowing how close we are to holding you and seeing your precious face, I can't help but feel the pressure of trying to keep you in here until at least after the party is over. Tomorrow is Jayden's birthday and knowing how siblings can be, you may either try to take over her day, or come on the day of her party. While I think our kids having the same birthday would be kind of cool, I'm not sure Mama Heidi feels the same. You guys are definitely going to be close enough that we've already joked about doing double b'day parties for you until Jayden turns 16, ha ha. Now we are anxiously awaiting your arrival and how it will all happen, and hoping that we can keep all celebrations on their own days but you will come when you want to, won't you? We love you kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment